Sunday, May 06, 2007

Okay, QVC....

Is not the place I would normally think of when it comes to buying clothes....Which admittedly is probably just a comment on my own ignorance.

Anyway, I happened to be channel surfing this morning and came across QVC - and they are having a fashion focused day today. And low and behold they showed the following jacket/dress that I really like:




Dialogue Stretch Linen Blend Long Shirt Jacket


It comes with a white tank:

Dialogue White Tank


I've been looking for some light grey pieces to add to my wardrobe for the summer -- kind of my replacement for white (see my post on white pants!). And this looks like a real possibility - I like the idea of the white peeking out from the light grey - very fresh looking.

The other thing I like is that they are offering it in petite as well, in both misses and plus sizes - a boon for me as on the bottom I'm both plus and petite, a challenge needless to say!

At around $40.00 bucks, I think it's worth a try - it will be interesting to see what the actual quality of the fabric is.

I'll let you know how it turns out! ; - )

No comments: