Sunday, May 27, 2007

Okay - The Chicest Knitting Bag....

Ever!

Okay confess. Like so many women these days, young and old, there's a good chance you've either gone back to, or taken up, knitting and/or crochet. (I remember my mother as a mad crocheter in my youth, working those hooks with speed and a casual confidence while keeping one eye on us and the other on her soaps!)

It's creative. It's comforting. It's Zen.

But sadly, the bags available to keep your colorful yarn,tools and projects in process in are, well shall we say, a bit dowdy?

Well despair no more! (That is if you have been! : - / ) Because a young woman named Jordana Paige has created the most chic knitting bag ever...

Jordana Paige

Here it is in all it's glory...




The Knitters Satchel - $89.00


Inside that lovely outside is a well organized space...



And a well appointed front pocket....




Along with Ocean Blue shown here, the bag comes in 5 other sleek colors - my second favorite is the Deep Red...



I'm presently an occasional crafter, so you know what I was thinking when I saw this bag - heck I'd use that as a work bag as well!

The bag is PVC, which probably makes it next to indestructible (Yeah, yeah, leather is lovely, but sometimes you just need a bag that can take a kickin' and keep on tickin' - without scuffs!), the snap closure gives it just the right touch of vintage style and it comes with it's own zippered sidecar (okay, removable zipper pouch).

What more can the on the go crafter/working gal ask for? ;-)

No comments: