Thursday, December 20, 2007

Repeat after me....

Tights are my friend, tights are my friend...

Especially if you, like me, have a little bit of a vein problem. :-p

Even if you don't, tights just have a way of tightening (excuse the pun) up just about any outfit and, if you can find them in a color that matches your skirt, can give you the look of a longer, dare I say leaner, line.

If you, like me, are a fan of tights, here's the place that can hook you up:

We Love Color

What's even better than the fact that they have a crazy number of tights in different colors?

They come in Plus sizes too! Yahoo! (I love a retailer that carries the gamut of sizes for women.)

They also carry knee high socks in just about any color you can imagine!

And if you're feeling a bit adventurous (Or just want to jog your memory of your salad days) check out the fishnets, pattern hose (so this is where all those young women are getting their Pippi Longstockings!), and crazy gloves!

Have fun!

(A shout out to Lucky Magazine who listed this site in their Best Web Sites You've Never Heard Of article!)

No comments: