Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sales, Sales, Sales!

My in box has been inundated with all manner of sales - so I thought I'd share the love:

Over at Ann Taylor:

Suit Sale:



Ann Taylor Suits Separates Sale


Shoe Sale:



Ann Taylor Shoe Sale


My fav from this one:



Alyssa Satin Peep Toe Pump - Midnight Blue - $49.44


Trust me if I could wear this pump it would be winging it's way to me right now!

And just in even as I type - Fall Sale!



Ann Taylor Fall Sale


From J Jill:





J Jill Mid-Season Sale


From TravelSmith:




15th Anniversary Sale


I haven't talked a lot about TravelSmith here on the site, but I intend to do so in the future. They specialize in clothes for travel, but lately they seem to be branching out nicely into business worthy items.

A couple of favs from their new offers:




Women Classic Miracle Fabric Black Dress - $59.00





Hobo Cell Phone and Wallet Bag - $69.00


From Talbots:



Talbots Pants: Buy 1 get 50% off 2nd Pair


From Old Navy:



Fall Fashions Sale


Along with the 10 bucks off a $75 purchase, many of their new Fair Isle sweaters are on sale. Some of my favs:




Fair Isle Turtleneck Sweaters $24.50






Women's Shawl Collar Sweaters - $20.00





Women's Plus Cable Knit Kimono Cardigan - $36.50





Women's Plus Kimono Sleeve Sweaters - $24.99


From what I hear, Old Navy, along with the Gap brands in general, is still struggling. However, I continue to be impressed by the products they offer for the price point. (And I continue to be hacked off at them for only offering their plus size items online! :-p )

So there you go! Don't say I never did nothin' fer ye! ;-)

No comments: