Saturday, April 14, 2007

White Blouse Ahoy!....

I was checking out the following post on Fashion Nette-work:


White Out

I know I show my age by calling them blouses instead of shirts, but hey, what are you gonna do?

Now some of her samples are some what young, and rightfully so for what I'm sure is her main audience. But many of the styles can easily be pulled off by the plus 50 woman.

My personal fav:



Newport News - Stretch poplin blouse - $14.99


I think the touch of the drawstring organza cape collar gives it just that bit of out of the ordinary to make it interesting. Keep the skirt or pants simple and straightforward and you'll be rockin' the house in a classy way!

The blouse is on sale for $14.99 and they only have it in a size 16. So if that's your size and you're looking for something just a bit more interesting in a white shirt - check it out! (If I didn't already have my shopping dollars dedicated to something else this week - I'd be givin' it a go!)

No comments: