Sunday, April 15, 2007

If you regularly carry a laptop....

And you're sick of dragging it around in less than stylist grace, check out the following post over on What's Haute:

Metropolitan Style

I skipped over to the aforementioned site and I have to say that what their offering is head and shoulders above what I'm presently using!

My favs:

Milano 15.4 Inch Notebook


Personally, I'd carry this one as a work-a-day bag - tres chic! You can easly get all your bit's and bobs in this one - and look business tailored at the same time!


Champs Elysees 15.4 Inch NB Business Bag



TipToe 14 Inch Notebook Hand Bag



ToniWalker 15.4 Inch Notebook Backpack


So skip on over to What's Haute and get Haute Girl's take on her experience with one of their bags! Sadly, the MetStyle site doesn't have an online store and doesn't say where their bags can be purchased - so a guess a bit of Googling will have to be done if you want to purchase one!

No comments: