Monday, April 02, 2007

The new Rafe at Target Handbag Line is out...

And I like it!

I got a chance to see the following two at my local Target over the weekend:



Rafe® for Target® Duffle Shoulder Bag - Blue $49.99






Rafe® for Target® Orange Flap Shoulder Bag - $49.99


The bags look and feel wonderful! I have to confess, I fell head over heels in love with the blue bag! I like the style of the orange one as well - but I thought to myself as I looked it over that the color is a bit too bold for me! Imagine my delight when I went to Target.com and found that the same style is available in a natural canvas!

I'm not much for beach type straw totes - but I'm very much tempted to pick up this one....



Rafe® for Target® Printed Straw Basket Bag - $39.99


I love the design of this one and the balance of the print fabric and the straw portion of the bag. I didn't get a chance to see it in person but if it is the quality of the other two it's a winner!

Now my sister balked a bit at the prices - to quote "$50.00 for a bag!" But I think, for a PVC line of bags, the feel is great, they're roomy with a great striped fabric lining and the design is fabulous!

I have to admit that I was not impressed by the original Rafe line for Target. But it looks like he went back to the drawing board with a vengeance - this line for spring is 100% improved!

All the above in additional colors are available online at Rafe@Target. There are additional styles as well! So if you don't have a Target nearby - no worries!

So if you're looking for a new spring bag at a reasonable price - give Rafe @ Target a look!

No comments: