Monday, January 01, 2007

As you are evaluating your closet....

For the new year, here are 5 items you might want to make sure you stock....

Five items every woman needs

Pay most close attention to the good bra recommendation. I don't know about you, but I was never even fitted for a bra 'till about a year ago when I wandered into Victoria Secret to buy a replacement for a bra I'd purchased there I don't know when ago! When I stumbled over what size I was when asked by the young saleswomen, I was hustled into a dressing room, measured in the blink of an eye and provided with several different styles to try on. I left with two of the best fitting bras I'd ever owned -- and that probably included my training bra!

Victoria's isn't the only ones who will measure you - Lane Bryant and Macy's offer the same service. So if you haven't brought housing for the girls in awhile take a minute and get yourself measured. You'll be amazed at the difference it will make both in look and more importantly in comfort!

No comments: