Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jungle Fever!....

I think Baghaus has finally infected me....




Giraffe Print Belted Tote - $47.00





Giraffe Print Lock Satchel - $43.00






Giraffe Print Sling Pouch - $42.00


I'm not a big fan of animal prints - but something about these Giraffe printed bags has really won my heart!

And bags like this are the perfect candidates to purchase from a moderately priced line like Baghaus. They're "trend" bags - a fashionable style for this spring and maybe next but a look that will probably at some point have to be retired in favor of the next trend. You don't want to spend a ton of money on a bag like that!

However, 50 bucks to give your spring wardrobe a taste of the incoming (well actually, the on-going - I think this was a trend LAST spring too!) safari look - hey that a gal can live with!

My fav?...



Giraffe Print Madrid Tote - $50.00


Believe it or not, I have the exact right outfit to match this bag up with for spring!

No comments: