Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What!!!!!!!.......

Okay. Just this morning I was telling my sister (as she was slipping on this great kimono sleeved sweater from Old Navy...




how I felt that Old Navy in many ways provided better design choices for both women of an age and plus sized women than many a store that purports to cater to either group...

When later I see this bombshell....

Second City Style - News Flash! Old Navy's Young Prez Steps Down

Old Navy struggling? This is NOT what I want to hear! Not from the Gap Corp who gave Forth and Towne the unceremonious boot - and they were actually making money! (And no, I have NOT forgiven them for that! :-p )

I hope they don't bale on Old Navy as well...not when it is able to provide outfits like this...

For Misses sizes....






For Plus Sizes....








Here's hoping that the Gap can right the ship - and that they give Old Navy enough time for that to happen! :-/

(And while their at it -- how about some plus sized lines in your Gap and Banana Republic stores - punks! :-p )

No comments: