Sunday, February 10, 2008

Peter Som Fall 2008 RTW.....

Along with designing the Bill Bass collection, Peter has his own thing goin' on....

See the whole collection here...Peter Som

His collection under his own name definately has a more edgy vibe. But there's still something there for the 50+...




























I really like the way so many designers have played around with the sleeve for Fall '08 with many different takes on the shear sleeve that makes it shear but not shear - a boon for the 50+ gal who's arms (especially the upper arm) might not be all that it was! ;-)







Okay...I simply have to bite the bullet, save some dough, and get myself a smokin' black leather jacket! This combo of a great, feminine skirt toughed up with the jacket just plain works for me!






What can I say...I'm a sucker for this kind of Organza Extravaganza! :-D

Pics from Style.com

No comments: