Saturday, February 09, 2008

Carolina Herrera Fall 2008 RTW.....

I have to say when I first started watching this runway show I thought to myself "Is this a joke?" It looked like someone had seen one too many viewings of The Sound of Music!

I have to confess I almost baled on this one - but I didn't. And once I got pass all the Alpine boots and hats I felt myself well rewarded!

Admittly, the slim pants won't work for me - but the jackets, vests and coats, not to mention the skirts and dresses are wonderful! (And yes, I even came to love the boots!)

See the whole collection here - Carolina Herrera

Here are some of my favs for the 50+....
























(Yeah, I know - the feather thing. Believe or not, Carolina was actually one of the more discreet when it came to using feathers - Thank God!)











I love the lining in both these coats! And the black one - perfect!
















Pics from Style.com

No comments: