Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sigh.....

Ok.

Lets face it.

Tomorrow is September 1.

Kids are going back to school.

It's Fall.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay maybe I'm particularly feeling down about the whole Fall thing this year because I had a crazy busy summer at work and with family - so I feel I had no Summer at all!

Be that as it may - Tress are going to turn from green to gold, the wind is going to go from balmy to crisp...

And you're going to need some gloves.

Why not do it in style...



Ines Gloves Europe


She does 'em short:





Short Every Day Glace Gloves - $135.56






Warm Silk Happy Laced Gloves - $145.88


She does 'em long...



Sensual Almost Elbow High Gloves - $90.08


Longer...



Longest???....



Sensual Indulging Up Shoulder Gloves - $293.23


And then...well you be the judge...



Fashionata Half Gloves - $145.88


But my fav?....



Gloves Bolero - $396.37


Ah...If I were only 30 years younger....

No comments: