Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hey, can somebody open a window?.....

Because over at Well Past 50 their talkin' hot flashes!

Boomer Advice: Hot Flashes

Because, as you know if you've had them, nothing is less fashionable than sweating through your fabulous new AK Klein blouse when one of those nuclear hot waves hits!

Personally, I use HRT to help combat mine and I don't spend too much time obsessing about it. (My doctor does however. And since she does, I let her talk me into trying to ween my way off by trying taking it only every other day. BAD idea!) But perhaps I don't quite feel the same concern since I had a hysterectomy with both ovaries gone as well - so I'm not producing anything on my own.

I can certainly understand the concern of others, however -- so you might find some of the suggestions of the posters helpful.

No comments: