Thursday, January 17, 2008

Looks like my guy Isaac M.....

Is starting the year off with a move!

Breaking News: No More Isaac Mizrahi Line at Target

As far as I am concerned this is definately one of those good news/bad news stories. I'm a big fan of Liz Claiborne (My closet is awash in items from this brand - what can I say they fit and work beautifully for work and play!), but lately the line has been, shall we say, adrift. It can definately use a major jot - and I'm thinking the wildly creative Isaac might just be the ticket.

But the lost of his line at Target is quite a blow to those of us that don't have all the money in the world to dress - but still want a fashionable closet. (My own father - zero fashion interest! - commented on how nice my Isaac M. demin trousers from Target looked! Now as far as I'm concerned, that says it all!)

No comments: