Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Trends for Fall '07 - Menswear Style!

Looks like that perennial favorite, Menswear for women, is back again this fall...

What to Buy Fall 2007: Menswear for Women

Personally, I'm thrilled about this on several levels, not the least of which is that menswear is going to be a heck of a lot more flattering to my post 50+ frame than the whole baby doll thing that has been rampant this spring and summer. I also tend to be a classicist when it comes to dressing and the tailored look of menswear definitely fits that look.

I agree with the Budget Fash - tailor jackets and pants have become something of a staple for women's wardrobes for years now - why the special name for it?

Anyway, for the first time in a couple of seasons, I'm actually looking forward to a runway trend making it's way down the fashion food chain to something I can afford!

No comments: