Monday, July 23, 2007

Devi Kroell for Target...

Rocks!

I actually got a chance to see the bags in the flesh, so to speak, this weekend - and I must say that they are absolutely beautiful! Made of substantive materials, there is nothing cheap about the feel or the look of these bags.

Now I'm no fan of "exotic" bags - I just don't get the love of bags made of reptiles. It doesn't help, I'm sure, that I hate snakes!

All that being said, these bags are so nice, especially for the price, that I am deeply tempted to pick up one!

My favs:




Hobo - Light Goldtone - $34.99


This bag is just gorgeous! If it zipped instead of just having a magnetic clasp I would definitely buy it!





Shopper - Dark Gray - $39.99


Roomy and sleek - and a lot less faux snake than the others in the collection (Yeah, yeah, I know - that only matters to me!)




Clutch - Anthracite - $19.99


This is the one I'm definitely leaning towards buying! The faux snake aside, the size is perfect for a night out and the color is the same!

So if you don't, like me, get a yuck feel when you see a handbag made of snake skin, get thee over to Target and check out the new Devi collection!

No comments: