Friday, March 09, 2007

Yes, I'm still here.....

I know I've been somewhat MIA recently - work has been absolutely crazy!

But I will be back posting regularly soon! In the meantime, get yourself over to Wardrobe 911 for the following great posts:


dawn hudson, fashionable ceo

Ms. Teresa of late, has been posting pics of women she feels are great style examples. I heartily agree with her statement on the difficulties of finding pics of anyone other than celebs - that's one of my frustrations in blogging this site!


the right pant pockets for you


Get the scoop on the RIGHT way to handle those pesky pockets! (Personally I love pockets in pants, but they can impact the look of the silhouette - know what I'm saying?)


the mighty shoulder

Great post on how to determine what type of shoulder frame you have and how to make the best of it. I posted a question for clarification to this post and Ms. Teresa's gracious answer was wonderfully clear - can't wait to try it to determine my shoulder type!


She has loads more - including her take on Forth and Towne. We aren't in agreement on that one, but hey that's life! So put some time aside to spend with Ms. T - your wardrobe will be the better for it!

And be at the ready -- I'll be posting a ton of stuff in the next few days!

No comments: