Saturday, March 31, 2007

ISAACMIZRAHINY.COM Is Open!

And I couldn't be happier!

I a huge fan of Isaac for a lot of reasons - not the least of which is that I own a pair of Mizrahi trouser jeans I brought from Target that fit like a dream and feel like heaven!

He has been and remains, a big advocate in the design world for making high fashion avaliable to everyone! He takes one more step in that direction by opening his own online store - isaacmizrahiny.com

The offerings are basically his bridgeline - the prices range from $18.00 for a crew neck tank to $380.00 for a raincoat.

My favs:




Day-for-Night Taffeta Dress - $325.00


(NOTE: It kinda ticks me off that they show this dress in the header graphic on the Target site - but it is really out of the bridgeline. Kind of deceptive in my eyes!)




Country-City Slicker - $380.00




Belgian Ballerina - $275.00


As you can see, Isaac is workin' his signature pink in his first offerings!

Even if you aren't a big pink fan, go on over and check him out! I, for one, look forward to what he has in store in the future!

No comments: