Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What I'm Wearing Today....



Gray jacket and flat front pants, with a white blouse - All Covington separates from Sears (I know, not a particularly great pic -- I'll have to practice!)

This is one of my favorite outfits! It looks great on me, fits perfectly and is crazy comfortable!

It's one of my "go to" outfits - perfect for those days when you've got meetings up the wazu and need to both look good and feel good! And a great example of being able to put together a good outfit (I know it would never turn heads on the Bryant Park catwalk - but who cares!) for a lot less than a small fortune - I'm pretty sure the whole outfit cost less than $100! (And an added bonus - the whole outfit is machine wash/tumble dry baby!)

Whoos! Look at the time! Gotta get this puppy on and get to work!

No comments: