Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So NY Fashion Week is over.....

And I am, frankly, overwhelmed!

As I've said before, it's been a long time since I paid any attention to "fashion". So to try to catch-up in a couple of weeks has proved to be exhilarating, exhausting, baffling and, ultimately, impossible!

I've tried to read all the fall fashion mags I thought worth reading (and believe it or not, I DID get through them!), surf the web to find all the fashion related sites, blogs and designer sites I could and to try to view all the collections from this latest Spring fashion week!

Needless to say, I found myself on overload!

So I'm just going to have to slow the train down.

I still intend to ultimately view all the collections I can. And in that vein, I want to give a big thank you shout out to New York Magazine for their fabulous Fashion page online! They have pics of all the collections shown in NY during fashion week which gave this Chi-town gal a chance I never would have had to see the collections for myself and draw my own opinions! Did I join their mailing list? You beat your sweet bippy baby!

If you haven't checked them out, click the following link and get over there!

New York Fashion Page

Meanwhile, I'm going to take a breath and figure out where to go from here on my fashion quest!

No comments: