Sunday, September 07, 2008

Fab50Plus Speaks Your Language!...

With the help of Google Translate that is!

I've noticed, over the last 2 years, that I get quite a few visitors from over seas, who I am sure, as I do when I go to some of my favorite sites in other languages, wish they could read what I'm going on about!

Well wish no longer! (And be careful what you wish for!)

You will now see to the right a new gadget called Google Translate. Just pick your language and these blog will be translated into it - and read away!

A shout out of thanks to one of my favorite style on the street blogs Style and the City who has recently put this gadget on their site - I was thrilled to be able to translate it from French to English and actually be able to read the wonderful text that goes with the great pics!

1 comment:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

thank you so much for your kind words and your post

please, take a photo or some of my blog if you feel the need, be my guest
i am so grateful that you like my work

have a wonderful day

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS