Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yes I know...

I've been meaning for weeks to do a post on what to wear to a wedding when you're 50+. I did one last year, but this year I just haven't seen much to be inspired about!

Well here comes Ms. Theresa over at Wardrobe 911 to the rescue with a great post on finding that perfect wedding outfit...

what to wear: evening wedding for hip 50+ women

I love how she tackles the bare arms issue head on! Part of the problem I've encountered as I've looked around for examples to post is that this year bear arms just seem to the the thing for the type of dresses one might want to wear to a summer wedding - and as you all know that's often not the friendliest look for the 50+ lady!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is really challenging to find something to wear to a wedding if you are over 50, much less over 60. Thanks for this article.

I have recently found a great book, The New American Wedding by Diane Meier Delaney. It is filled with great, stylish ideas not only about what to wear, but about weddings in general.