Friday, March 28, 2008

You might have noticed.....

That I have said virtually nothing (or at least precious little) about the new Sex and the City movie.

Understand now, that I'm a huge Sex and the City fan. I'm the one who, when Best Buy finally offered the complete collection for $99.99 dollars, leapt at the chance to buy it.

So when I heard that they were planning a Sex and the City movie for HBO, I was very happy...but then...

All of a sudden, it was a big screen affair - and there I had to say whoa!

I'm not all that certain that Sex and the City will translate well to the big screen. Yeah, the clothes might have been large and in charge, but the stories worked well in the intimate frame of the small screen. I'm not sure the great girlfriend feel of the show is going to survive on the big screen....

But, oh wait -- those are my issues...

So if their not yours, and you've been counting the days until the release, Vogue is giving you a chance to go to the opening in, where else, the 5th girlfriend of the show - NY city!

So if you think you've got the luck, they have the contest...

Sex and the City Movie Premiere Contest

(Did I enter? Of course I did!)

No comments: