Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bluefly is having a Blue Door Sale Today....

And there are some lovely bags under $200.00 to be had!

My Favs:

Via Spiga:





Mariettta Large Hobo - $124.00


A great bag for work - and reminiscent of the Coach Carly at about a 3rd of the price!






Bombay - $150.00





Yvette Hobo Bag - $110.39


Kenneth Cole:





New York Eggshell Stitched Leather Rosette Handbag


If you've got a few weddings to attend this spring and summer - this would be a great bag to take!


LAI:




Josephine Faux Croc Convertaible Clutch - $60.79


Speaking of weddings -

I must confess that I'm not a big fan of clutch purses. However this one would be just perfect under your arm or held demurely in your lap as you sit watching the happy couple exchange vows. It also comes in a lovely blush pink - also on sale!




Arriana Faux Croc Satchel - $156.79


Yes, it comes in a lovely tan as well! (You know my love of blue always gets the better of me! ;-) )

Furalt:





Black Lace Drawstring Tote - $63.99


I just think this is lovely!

Maxx New York:




Leather Large Coin Hobo - $131.19


Temma Dahan:




Lola Fringe Tote - $199.99


This is my least fav - but if you're looking for a good sized leather bag for work this might just be it!

The sale is over at 6PM today - so get steppin' ladies! ;-)

No comments: