Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shopping Alert!......

They just keep on comin'.....


Elisabeth Liz Claiborne's Plus Size division, is having a sale on their Fall 2006 collection. Check it out at the following link:


Elisabeth Fall 2006 Sale

Liz has a lovely plus size collection covering both career and causal clothes. I've purchased from the old Village collection (a navy summer jacket and drawstring pants that remain sleek enough for work, wonderfully comfortable and one of my favorite spring - summer outfits.) and I also own an Emma James sweater. The quality is everything you would expect from Liz.

I've not ordered from the web site as yet, so I can't speak to the experience of buying these clothes online. But if the quality is anything like what I've purchased in the store, you'll be pleased.

So if you have a chance, go on over and check them out!

No comments: