Monday, August 21, 2006

Touring the fashion world....

And what a trip it was!

As I've said before, it's been a long time since I paid any real attention to the whole idea of fashion. So, along with intending to purchase as many of the fall fashion issues mags that I can stomach this fall, I decided to go on a tour of the web to check out what's being sold and/or presented by general retailers right through to the toniest of designers. I figured that way I'd get quite a range of current offerings.

So I spent yesterday afternoon surfing the web to various sites. I looked at everything from the mall staples (Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, Forever 21, etc), what I would consider mid tier retailers (Talbots, Ann Taylor, Mark Shale, etc) and the stratospheric likes of the couture designers (Donna Karan, Richard Tyler, Vera Wang, etc).

Yowserr!

Needless to say, even this morning my head is still spinning!

No comments: