Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I couldn't have said it better myself......

As I was trying to prepare to pay bills (Oh well, there's always tonight), I couldn't resist a bit more web clothes site surfing. While doing so I came across the following blog entry regarding the Jones of New York line:

My Aim Is True - Jones of New York Review

The girl does not lie. I'll write more about Jones at a later date, but let me just say that anytime I've been lucky enough to grab something from this line (usually on sale) I've been delighted by my purchase. And yes -- they are one of the few clothing lines that not only acknowledges that size 2 is NOT the benchmark for all women, but also make the same beautifully classic styles for the plus among us as they do for the minus among us. They get a whole hearted (and grateful) thumbs up from me!

No comments: