Sunday, August 01, 2010

It seems that simplicity....

Is my theme for today....

From the lovely (and may I add sensible) Ms. Duchesse over at Passage des perles (Whom I am VERY jealous of for doing the very French thing and taking all of August off!):


Passage des perles: Contentedly dressed

Just last week I was saying to my sister as we went through Macy's, that I was hardily sick of seeing my past closet everywhere I go, as they keep resurrecting the same old trends I've already lived through! Needless to say I am amused, but unimpressed by trends as well!

I guess when you get to be a certain age, you've just plain done - or seen - them all!

1 comment:

cheeky rose said...

Trend and age interesing topic. Age should not be a barrier to setting or copying trend, is is about how we interpret what is current, how it suits our lifestyle, our age and your personality