Saturday, August 15, 2009

I started back...

On the school thing earlier this year. (By the skin of my teeth I finished the class without complete humiliation!) And yes, I'm planning to go back for more (silly me!).

Now my sister is joining me in the back to school quest! And really, the whole back to school experience doesn't really change - all of a sudden you're back to buying school supplies and looking for the perfect school bag to carry it all in!

Well my sister is still looking (as am I..I wasn't quite pleased with the bag I used in the last quarter!). But one of these might just fit the bill....

From Fashion Me...

Project Design: Back Pack To School

Personally I love the look of the Mims Nap Sack by MimsMaine...but practically speaking, I'd probably carry the Cosmopolitan In Green by StudioOneDesigns!

Go on over and vote for your fav!

1 comment:

vicki archer said...

Loved the VW interview, she is one amazing Dame.....xv