Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wait a minute....

Is it Fashion Week again??? Yikes!!!!!!

I have to confess, I don't follow Fashion week as closely as I probably should.

But here's some of the places you can get your fashion fix for the Spring 2010 shows...

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Hey, it's their party! And you'll find a link to their YouTube channel(where I hope they'll start posting more shows and less commercials for their cars! :-/ )

Style.com Fashion Shows

Actually, this is my favorite place to check out the new offerings!


Who's bloggin' the shows?

YouLookFab

I'm lovin' Ms. Angie's coverage, because she is blogging as much about the crowds as the shows - so you really get the favor of the experience! She's twittering too - check her out at twitter:youlookfab

New York Magazine: The Cut They're twittering too at: Twitter: Cutblog

Style It

Ms. Sarah takes you to the tents and behind the scenes at Fashion Week! She's twitterin' too at Twitter: StyleIT

And of course, check out pics from the front from The Sartorialist

Enjoy!

No comments: