Saturday, May 03, 2008

Holy Cow!......

DSW FINALLY has an online store!

DSW Online

And from what I can see it's been well worth the wait! The site is a delight to navigate and you can zoom in and see every, and I do mean EVERY, glorious inch of the shoe you are drooling over!

And yes - what would DSW be without the clearance rack - well the online store has that too!

Shipping is free for DSW Rewards members and Next day shipping is free for Premier Rewards Members.

And just think - no jostling with your fellow shoe shoppers over one of those narrow little benches to try on shoes! ;-)


Just a few of my favs so far:




Issac Mizrahi Demille Leather Pump - Clearance price $189.94


Yeah, yeah I know - my love of Issac's stuff just won't end! But these are the perfect work pumps, out to dinner pumps, to church pumps - you name it! Sadly, with the 3 inch heel they won't be my pumps - but for those of you who can, check them out!



Cindy Ivana Fabric Pump - $99.95


I just, just LOVE this shoe! It comes in 4 other colors, including a neutral. Just the thing for adding a bit of that floral trend to your wardrobe for this spring and summer!

And speaking of neutrals....



What's What Dominate Patent Platform - $39.95


This is just a flat out classy shoe that can be worn for just about any occasion - think about those upcoming spring and summer weddings ladies!

This is bad ladies - very bad - for my pocketbook! :-O

Seriously, go on over - and enjoy

No comments: