Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some things I'm lovin'

On sale over at Travesmith....



Women's Regular Black Twill Excursions Cape - on sale $34.00


Capes were quite hot this Fall and Winter season, but I still consider them something of a trend type item and I'm always cautious about buying those kinds of pieces for my wardrobe. But this one as a sharp modern, yet classic look that will serve well in your closet for many years to come!



Woman's Regular Sweater Dress - on sale $49.00


Come on, who can't use a classic sweater dress in their winter wardrobe?




Women's Plus Size One Button Three Quarter Ultrafleece Coat - on sale $94.00


I love the cut and the color of this coat! Pair with with the following scarf...



Women's Cashmere Wool Paisley Wrap Scarf - $89.00


and you've got a winter outerwear outfit to rock the house!

(Yes, yes I know - the scarf is not on sale - but come on ladies you're already getting the coat at a great price - live a little! ;-) )

No comments: